Friday, February 10, 2012

Forever love

I was a lost soul just existing
in a world full of loneliness
and fear, nights spent writing
my heart away,days spent wishing
for something more to come my way.

There you were out of the blue to
take my breath away with a sweetness
that at first only scared me away.
My heart had been treated so wrong,
I was not looking for another country
heartbreaking song to take me away,
so from you I strayed.

A lonely night,a open mind,in you
I found another heart in hiding.I
I was opening up ever so slowly,you
were shut off even tighter than me I
was to discover.

A text here and there,my laughter
you were always after!My heart you
took into your grasp and I have never
looked back.

Still fearful of what I was feeling,
the thought of someone really caring
had me dazed and confused.Sometimes I
wanted to run away, making sure once
again my heart was not going to be let
down and given more unneeded pain.

I am now determined to stand strong,
I know you are the love of my life
and will never treat me wrong.My heart
feels safe in your care,never to shed
the first tear in despair.

In me you will find a love that will
always be true to you.Never will I let
you down,you are the only man that I
will always want holding my heart in
the palm of your hand.

Our lives together has just begun,
our souls knew from the beginning
they had found their forever love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...