Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hearts afire

I turned away,not even thinking
of giving it a chance!Never again
would I be hurt by any man,no way
would I give another a chance.

Slowly giving in,just watching him!
I couldn't help but laugh at what I
seen,he seemed down to earth and I
wondered if this was really him,was
he maybe different?

A comment here and a text there,a
visit from him and I knew my heart
was taken from him so easily.Arms
I never will want to leave,a heart
that I will always dream of belonging
to me.

We swore we were only going to be
friends,our hearts were always hurt
until even they could no longer bend.
A few dates and it was all over,our
love for each other broke down our
walls and took over.

A life full of dreams is on our horizon,
in each others arms our true love has
finally risen.Life so full of each others
loving embraces,another kiss from him
takes my breath away.With him my heart
is no longer a stray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...