Monday, September 3, 2012

The arms of heaven

My thoughts stray to
the one in which I
belong.I wait for
the stars to link
themselves together
becoming the full
they have always
meant to be,patently.

My dreams are of
a past love full
of un-kept promises
that no other can
fulfill,two likes
coming together
as a completed one.

I search my memory
looking for that missing
piece that tells the
tail of what more was
needed even when told
I was perfectly right.

I feel within my own
mind things are never
as they seem.I feel
what no other could
ever find,his hidden
mind only I can find.

I would walk the shoes
of what another blindly
refuses to wear.Sing
the song of knowing and
feeling what is always
to be unspoken with the
unaware.

Forever only starts
when the doors open
freely to what all
wants but blatantly
is to scared to follow
through with.Wants can
only happen when both
sides are prepared to
do their part in love
and war.

The turning back of
time will never come
to pass,only can a new
future be rewarded in
the hands of fate.I
hold no bars in lost
time of regrets.I am
not the missing link
seen through the stars.

I would happily walk
the shoes of the un-worn.
I am to sit home and
mourn the life not given
when it is obvious I
am the one who wants
to sleep in the arms
of heaven.

2 comments:

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...