Monday, November 7, 2011

A life so divine

With every breath I take
and every beat of my heart
I wish nothing more for my
splendid life. Perfect by far!

With every sunset that touches
my eyes, nothing more could I
find. A beautiful life so divine,
a beautifuler life could never
be defined.

My smiles to reach the stars above,
they are higher than the moon I so
love. A shooting star to fall from
the sky, no more wishes to find.

A happiness to take over me, no
more tears do I cry as I drift off to
sleep. Awaken to a perfect sunrise,
one that looks like it was made just
for me and my eyes.

A tear to leave my eyes, a fullness
I can not describe, my heart could
of never been so surprised. It shines
brighter than the sun ever could of.
To truly feel love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...